 Robotics / CyberMaster / 138
Re: Cybermaster on WinXP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:40:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, Brian Bagnall wrote:
Has anyone had any luck getting the software to run on XP? At first it was
giving a couple of errors but I altered the registry settings (as described
for Windows NT in this newsgroup) and then it would play the intro movies
fine. But once the movies finish it seems to just freeze right up.

Help!

I found changing the Registry settings unnecessary, but you DO need to run it in
Windows95 Compatibility mode, as described elsewhere on this newsgroup.

I have also found, and Lego Tech Support have confirmed, that Cybermaster will
only run with QuickTime 6.4 or earlier; it is NOT compatible with version 7 (and
up).

HTH