 Robotics / 9956
Re: Robotic Vision (was: Video image analisys)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:17:58 GMT

Hi Reimer,

I've seen HALCON listed in
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/cil/ftp/html/vision.html

After checking Pong Suvan's software/dll's, I was going to check a couple
more site's, HALCON's included :)

Just downloaded (http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/psksvp/download.htm) and
tested the apps done by Pong Suvan to test/use/demonstrate his DLL's.
WOW ! :)
Looks like it has potencial for the kind of real-time processing I want to
implement in my CyberMaster+VideoCam project.

...so, tonight, I'll check HALCON's site :)

Thxs.