 Robotics / 9898
Re: Robotic Vision (was: Video image analisys)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:06:59 GMT

Ok, found something very interesting !

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/psksvp/main.htm

The FindMovingBlob seems perfect for controlling a Video Camera with a PC
controlled pBrick.

Look it in:
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/psksvp/image-processors-description.htm

I'm going to try to test/investigate Pong Suvan's software :)

Oh, and Microsoft Vision SDK is on: http://research.microsoft.com/vision

Marco C. aka McViper