 Robotics / 9095
Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:28:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, rmemory <rmemory@zinc.com> writes:

I only see what comes through the robotics email list. If the email topic
doesn't interest me, I simply delete it. On the other hand, if the email goes
to another group, I usually never see it. The email list is simply much more
convienent for me.

Hence, I would much rather not see things like "sensors" and "such and such
Lego set is on sale at ....." disappear from the robotics group. Otherwise,
I'll have to search through a whole bunchof different newsgroups to find the
same information ..... IMHO, this is much more time consuming than simply
filtering my incoming email.

BTW, I also was one of those very grateful people who took advantage of the
Space Shuttle posting.

Richard

So what you are saying is sub groups in lugnet.robotics don't get emailed
along with the main robotics group?

Rob