 Announcements / 412
411  |  413
Subject:
New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ee, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.hu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.ru, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.sk, lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.tr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:25:31 GMT

A new wide-spanning newsgroup for LEGO enthusiasts in Europe (European Union
and European countries) has just been created.  This will help minimize
massive crossposting in the case of wide topic discussions such as a
European LEGO Fest.

CHARTER/PURPOSE
===============

-> lugnet.loc.eu (group):
      European Union & European countries

   lugnet.loc.* (hierarchy):
      General-purpose discussion groups for LEGO® enthusiasts, for
      hundreds of specific localities around the world: events, social
      gatherings, swap-meets, fests, tours, shopping excursions, local

TO SUBSCRIBE
============

To participate via NNTP (netnews), point your newsreader here:

or  news://lugnet.com:1119/lugnet.loc.eu
or  news://lugnet.com:8000/lugnet.loc.eu
or  news://lugnet.com:8080/lugnet.loc.eu

To participate via HTTP (web interface), point your web browser here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/loc/eu/

To subscribe via SMTP (e-mail), point your web browser here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/

To register for posting to any LUGNET group (if you haven't yet done so),
point your web browser here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

--Todd