 Robotics / 27635
  BricxCC & NBC/NXC collaboration

I finally got around to uploading all the BricxCC and NBC/NXC source code to an SVN repository on the BricxCC project page on sourceforge.net. Now all my code changes are done via my local checkout from that repository and changes are checked in as (...) (15 years ago, 2-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.nxt)