 Robotics / 27415
27414  |  27416
Subject:
RCX Code Programming and Bot Samples?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 05:30:34 GMT

I've been away a long while.

How are RCXs currenlty programmed? I used a C type
program before and I liked it a lot, is that still
used?

Also, is there a good central site for RCX bot builds?

Thanks!
Rich

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ