 Robotics / 26566
  NXT trike

Here's a quick project I've been playing with. It is a NXT trike built around the NXT and the large power puller wheels. It is controlled remotely from another NXT via bluetooth. Not much else to say, check out the pictures on NXTlog here: (URL) I (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT trike

(...) That is pretty sleek! I can't believe I don't have two of these yet. (Come to think of it, I don't even have one yet.) But if you activated the ultrasonic sensor, it would probably tell the NXT "watch out, there's a BIG TIRE right in front of (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT trike

(...) Ha ha, that is a valid point. I don't THINK it will be a problem (there I go, thinking again), The angle of the pictures makes it a little questionable, but if I remember the specs I saw on the US sensor, I don't think the area of sensitivity (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT trike

Hey John, That's a really nice bot. I'd like to write an NBC program to make it autonomous using the Ultrasonic sensor. Have you thought about posting building instructions or at least pictures showing how you built it? Dave (17 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)