 Robotics / 26566
26565  |  26567
Subject:
NXT trike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:40:29 GMT

Here's a quick project I've been playing with.  It is a NXT trike built around
the NXT and the large power puller wheels.  It is controlled remotely from
another NXT via bluetooth.  Not much else to say, check out the pictures on
NXTlog here:

http://mindstorms.lego.com/nxtlog/ProjectDisplay.aspx?id=9c1f49e8-1c91-46bd-a35d-606e972fc95b

and I uploaded a video to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZTX89_JJs

Some day I'll figure out an actual USE for the ultrasonic sensor on the front,
but for now, it just looks cool!

Honestly, I think this whole bluetooth remote control functionality is the best
part of the NXT.  For some reason, making a $500 remote control car out of LEGO
is just so much fun.

John