 Robotics / 26374
26373  |  26375
Subject:
New BricxCC test release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:40:29 GMT

I have uploaded a new test release of Bricx Command Center (BricxCC) today.  It
will be officially released, if all goes well, in the next week or so.  But you
can get it now if you'd like to be able to use several more tool windows with
your NXT.

There are still many things left to do with regard to NXT support in BricxCC but
I now have the Joystick tool, the Direct Control tool, and both the old and new
Watch windows working.  The old Watch window still needs some work, I think, but
it does function - without any variable watching, of course, since the standard
NXT firmware does not support that functionality.

I also have incorporated the Wav2RSO utility into BricxCC (Tools|Sound
Conversion...).  I am working on a full-featured NXT Explorer window as well
which should be ready in a couple days.  The diagnostic window reports the value
of the sleep timeout and lets you change it.  The turn off brick tool actually
turns off the brick now.  I have also added syntax highlighting for Lua (with
much more to come in that direction later).

John Hansen
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/