 Robotics / 26373
26372  |  26374
Subject:
GBC Website going down for maintenance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:01:15 GMT

All,
All that and no a/c either.  This 98 degree heat has finally killed my central
air unit, and we are running hot!  We need a new one and the server will need to
be taken off line for a short while. I'll post a follow up to this message after
I know more.  It was great to finally meet a bunch of you at BF last weekend!  I
hope everyone had fun!

Dave

Great Ball Contraption webmaster/admin