 Robotics / 26118
Re: NXT in stock at S@H USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:49:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ben Fleskes wrote:
Just got off the phone with LEGO shop at home USA to cancel my NXT order.  They
said the NXT came in yesterday.  Don't know if they will start shipping
pre-orders now, or wait till July 1, but if you have your pre order in, there is
chance you might be seeing your NXT sooner then you expected.

I still have to wait till 7 August.... :-(