 Robotics / 26103
    NXT in stock at S@H USA —Ben Fleskes
   Just got off the phone with LEGO shop at home USA to cancel my NXT order. They said the NXT came in yesterday. Don't know if they will start shipping pre-orders now, or wait till July 1, but if you have your pre order in, there is chance you might (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT in stock at S@H USA —Alexander Sack
     (...) FYI, I'm been not following for a long time since the MDP started (ah well, hopefully next time) but mine shipped on Friday which was a shock to me. I thought these sets would be back logged till July/August. Can't wait... -aps (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT in stock at S@H USA —David Hurley
     (...) I just got notice that mine has shipped as of saturday (yesterday)! Dave (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT in stock at S@H USA —Luca Bortolotti
   (...) I still have to wait till 7 August.... :-( (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT in stock at S@H USA —Brian Davis
   (...) Well, you could always help the eBay scalpers. One of the two listed is currently selling (2 bids) for $310... good grief. (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)