 Robotics / 26103
26102  |  26104
Subject:
NXT in stock at S@H USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:31:41 GMT

Just got off the phone with LEGO shop at home USA to cancel my NXT order.  They
said the NXT came in yesterday.  Don't know if they will start shipping
pre-orders now, or wait till July 1, but if you have your pre order in, there is
chance you might be seeing your NXT sooner then you expected.

I cancelled my order since I'm going on vacation and won't be around to receive
it.  Instead, I'll simply purchase from my local retail store when I get back
and save on shipping.

Cheers,

Ben