 Robotics / 25757
    Request for info on the Control Lab Interface. —Gary Tabener
   I have just got my hands on a Control Lab Interface, sadly with no pc connection cable and no software, and I am kindly asking for some help please. Firstly would anyone be able to tell me the connections between the 9 pin connector on the back and (...) (18 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Request for info on the Control Lab Interface. —Roy Nelson
     Greetings Gaz, (...) 9 pin. You want a 9-pin male to plug into the back of the control lab and a 9 pin female to plug into a COM port on the back of your PC. I recommend buying new. I spent 3 hours trying to get Control lab to work only to find out (...) (18 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Request for info on the Control Lab Interface. —Chris Daniel
     (...) I had the same problem I bought the interface for 295.00 I think. Then another 18.00 for the cable (a generic one doesn’t work neither does the mindstorm one ) & 69.00 For Robolab 2.5. I got everything working but I didn’t like it’s (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Request for info on the Control Lab Interface. —Jordan Bradford
   Just today I got one of these from an eBay auction, including the original cable in a sealed plastic bag. The ROBOLAB software wasn't included, however, so I imagine that I'll need a driver of some kind to use it. Does anyone have a driver? (This (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Request for info on the Control Lab Interface. —Rob Doucette
   (...) Yes, programs are executed on the PC. (...) Nothing is stored on the device. (...) It resides on the PC. (...) AFAIK, you will need a newer version of ROBOLAB. The older versions (forget which) did not support ControlLab. If you're up to the (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Request for info on the Control Lab Interface. —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Thanks for your information! I was also sent via email a very helpful page: (URL) His (URL) Research Page> has source code, which was also helpful. In fact, his ActiveX control might be useful for NQC. I had trouble getting it to connect to my (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Request for info on the Control Lab Interface. —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Another question: Does this device work with serial port to USB adapters? I'd like to make this code as robust as possible, so this would be nice to know. If so, then I'd need to know if those adapters map themselves to the equivalent of COM1, (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)