 Robotics / 25396
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Mon, January 16, 2006 3:46 pm, Robert C Peterson wrote:
I have a couple of kids...oh wait they are my excuse for getting the LEGOS in
the first place.

I have an attractive wife that cooks well.

Don't we all?

I guess we will just have to hope that the Lord above feels we deserve to get
our crack at the NXT before the rest of the world begging to get in,

It didn't seem (to me) like the application really got into details.  So, maybe this
would be a place to speak up.

If you were going to be included, what would you do to help the development of the NXT?

(remember, if you had to read thousands of these, you'd want them to be short...)

Steve

i'd test it with people who are and arent into mindstorms to analyze just
exactly how simple it is to use (if thats allowed)

build models using all parts of the lego system to remind us and show us how its
still part of one system of bricks

get input from AFOL's who arent part of the web community.  even from one or two
who arent on these forums and websites and blogs everyday but are just as
willing and able to provide constructive feedback about the development of the
NXT

and like everyone ...build something original and outrageous to test the limits
of my own building prowice as well as the programming capabilities and
versatility of the NXT