 Robotics / 25346
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dennis Clark wrote:
"Exclusive to the MINDSTORMS Education NXT software, Bluetooth also enables the
computer to communicate to several NXT devices at the same time."

Well, THAT sure stinks.  What's the deal on that?  Have we hobbyists become
second class LEGO citizens to the educational market?  Why even bother to have
two different release trails?

It's probably a software cost issue.  National Instrument would want more money
for the more capable version of the software.