 Robotics / 25286
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

If you were going to be included, what would you do to help the development of the NXT?

I'm a software engineer, and I've written and tested code in many fields-
education, games, graphics hardware, and web sites. All of these give me insight
that should help me thoroughly test the suitability and functionality of both
the software, hardware, and building elements.