 Robotics / 25109
Re: NXT question: port allocation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:28:58 GMT

On Wed, January 11, 2006 12:21 pm, Chris Magno wrote:
Is it my poor memory, OR did the first communication from lego say that
it was 3 in and 3 out, PLUS the Ultrasonic sensor.

In the rendered pics of the NXT, it has output pots 1 -3 labeled, but
the 4th is not.

I'm pretty sure you won't find any place that says 3in+3out.

The rendered pictures do show 1 unmarked port.

What about this (actual photo?):

http://cache.lego.com/upload/contentTemplating/LEGOAboutUs-ImageLibrary/images/2057/pic1A6E9A98-5347-4B2B-8D11-C3F317395BE6.jpg

Steve