 Robotics / 25063
    Re: mindstorms NXT and memory —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Or with a GameBoy Advance with the wireless link peripheral (uses Bluetooth). It's not a common piece of hardware, but some of the newer Pokemon games come with it. I think about 15 games support it currently. Anyway, my GBA is one thing I'll (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT and memory —Andrew Cross
   (...) That sounds pretty interesting as a GBA is a decent controller compared to celphone buttons. But, is there a programming language that covers enough celphones? This would make that project more practical for the range of impact. There is (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT and memory —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Probably a gear reduction, similar to the RC motor: (URL) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)