 Robotics / 24952
24951  |  24953
Subject:
hitechnic compass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 08:24:57 GMT

I know everyone is psyched about the NXT, but on another topic--

does anyone have experience with the new compass sensor from Hitechnic?  In
particular, I'm wondering what chip they use, and how sensitive it is to
non-horizontal placement.  Also, can you use raw readings to get better than
3.6-degree accuracy?

any info appreciated

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com