 Robotics / 24880
24879  |  24881
Subject:
Mindstorms NXT programming languages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 21:28:42 GMT

Hi all,

One thing that was noticibly absent from the press releases was the
programming language(s) that would be used for NXT robots. Since NXT
seems to be an addition to the Mindstorms family (and not a
replacement for the RCX) I would assume that Lego will be supporting
REAL programming languages like Java/J2ME and C/C++.

Do anyone have any ideas on the programming languages that may be used?

Thanks,

Bruce