 Robotics / 24841
    Re: mindstorms NXT —John Barnes
   (...) This is, of course, true. However, I would point out the general construction of rear engined race cars typically include the transmission and engine as a single unit which also forms part of the vehicle structure. With the apparent (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Simon Bogaert
     Personally, I think of the four extra "technics" holes as an added plus, not exactly a necessity... But then again, I'm not as seasoned a builder as you all are... :) Now, when you're talking car-like vehicles, I'd like to point some issues. First (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Simon Bogaert
   That's what I've been asking before... ;) Since USB is completely host-centric, a simple client device (such as the lego nxt) cannot directly speak to another client device. You'd really need a USB host, being most commonly a home computer. I know (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)