 Robotics / 24817
Re: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 23:08:53 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   What ever happened to good old fashioned studded bricks? Ondrew

You can connect some technic bricks to the sides and have studded bricks very easily. Studless design allows you to access the batteries, display, and buttons much easier. Also technic connection are significantly stronger than the old fashioned studs.

Plus this thing is sleek. Something the kids today will like.

Matthew C. Ruschmann http://superpositioned.com