 Robotics / 24813
  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) Speculation: I think we're looking at some sort of i2c-like type interface here, where you'll find continuous power on one of the pairs and the other two pairs being used as some sort of high-speed digital bidirectional full-duplex or (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) I will speculate with you here. If I was a betting man, I would bet that they just made 3 of them "motor" ports because of power limitations. I highly doubt they used USB. Of course, you could always plop a usb hub into that port and make your (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)