 Robotics / 2467
2466  |  2468
Subject:
* OFF TOPIC ** Re: So why build robots out of LEGO in the first place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:11:24 GMT

Linc Smith wrote:
1.  My <tongue-in-cheek> comments on Lego Purity should be taken
with a grain of salt, as it is appearing more and more like I may
be dancing with the Radio Shack devil sooner than later.  Oh well,
you can't have a religion without sinners ;)

I find it a little sad that one HAS to clarify obvious witticisms in
order to avoid a flame war! Ho Hum...
--

If it ain't opinionated, it ain't Rich Teer.