 Robotics / 24148
Re: R2D2 Sounds - A Warning my RCX has laryngitis.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:18:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dick Swan wrote:
The note duration must be a compile time constant. By any chance were you
trying to use a run-time variable (Robolab container) for this? This could
explain your problem.

Hi Dick.

No the frequency and loop number are managed by containers, but the note
duration was set by using a control (or directly specified) in the version that
caused the problem.