 Robotics / 23804
Re: Announcing MINDSTORMS Robotic Sumo contest hosted by Competitive MINDSTORMS and TexLUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 22:28:19 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Thu, March 24, 2005 9:50 pm, David Perdue said:
Get your Lego bricks ready for some serious Lego action — the TexLUG Lego Users
Group is hosting a Lego MindStorms robotic sumo event in conjunction with David
J. Perdue (that’s me!), author of “Competitive MINDSTORMS: A Complete Guide to
Robotic Sumo using Lego MindStorms.”

David,

Sounds like fun, I wish I could attend.

Will you be using any of the robots from your book?

I'm constructing a new one for the event, but I'm thinking I'll probably bring
along another one from my book as well. I'll probably use "Zip-Bam-Bot Version
XK2."

You may want to correct the date posted on your web site.

Thanks for letting me know - the date has been corrected.

- David J. Perdue

www.davidjperdue.com