 Announcements / 2867
  Announcing MINDSTORMS Robotic Sumo contest hosted by Competitive MINDSTORMS and TexLUG!

Hello to all Lego fans! Get your Lego bricks ready for some serious Lego action — the TexLUG Lego Users Group is hosting a Lego MindStorms robotic sumo event in conjunction with David J. Perdue (that’s me!), author of “Competitive MINDSTORMS: A (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: Announcing MINDSTORMS Robotic Sumo contest hosted by Competitive MINDSTORMS and TexLUG!

On Thu, March 24, 2005 9:50 pm, David Perdue said: (...) David, Sounds like fun, I wish I could attend. Will you be using any of the robots from your book? You may want to correct the date posted on your web site. Steve (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Announcing MINDSTORMS Robotic Sumo contest hosted by Competitive MINDSTORMS and TexLUG!

(...) I'm constructing a new one for the event, but I'm thinking I'll probably bring along another one from my book as well. I'll probably use "Zip-Bam-Bot Version XK2." (...) Thanks for letting me know - the date has been corrected. - David J. (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Interfacing CMU cam with RCX.

Hello fellas, I would like to ask, has anyone tried interfacing a CMU cam with an RCX so that the RCX functions as a tracking rover. Thanks. (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Announcing MINDSTORMS Robotic Sumo contest hosted by Competitive MINDSTORMS and TexLUG!

(...) There's been a slight revision of the rule set for this upcoming event; a few details and the updated rule set can be found at my web site at the following address: (URL) - David J. Perdue (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)