 Robotics / 23454
    Re: The Great Ball Contraption V3 —Brian Davis
   (...) Before Steve gave me some balls (oh, the straight lines...), I acquired enough to run a few modules of my own from various Bricklink purchases. You could do a GBC by simply mandating that everybody who wants to add to a GBC brings there own (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Great Ball Contraption V3 —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Well, I do have a very large suppily, and despite sending out hundreds of soccer balls, I've just scratched the surface. I have a whole stack of requests, just waiting to be boxed and shipped. I just need to get to the post office during work (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)