 Robotics / 23373
    RCX IR Tx Circuit —Mark Bellis
   Here's my drawing of the RCX IR transmission circuit (receiver circuit to follow soon): (URL) With the voltages as shown, the RCX is not transmitting. The IR LEDs are powered by a 600mA current sink. I haven't measured for waveforms yet - the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

        Re: RCX IR Tx Circuit —Ross Crawford
   (...) Thanks for all your work on this Mark! It is very interesting, even for someone like me with only basic knowledge of electronics. Are you planning to put it all together on a web page some day? ROSCO (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

        Re: RCX IR Tx Circuit - and Now Rx Circuit Too! —Mark Bellis
   (...) For the time being, all the RCX ones are in the same Brickshelf folder, though obviously this is unavailable for a while whenever I add one. Code Pilot, RC Tower and other units are in other folders. Russell Nelson has added links on his (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)