 Robotics / 23360
23359  |  23361
Subject:
Lego water-freezing rapid prototype machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:12:00 GMT

   I seem to recall seeing a creation someone made of a Lego-based rapid
prototyping mill that deposited water droplets that froze on contact to build
shapes.

   Was I hallucinating? I can't find it using Google, but I suspect I'm not
searching for the right terms...

--
  Chris Hanson | Xenon@3DNature.com | I've got friends in low latitudes!
        New World Construction Set 6!: http://www.3DNature.com/