 Robotics / 23360
  Lego water-freezing rapid prototype machine

I seem to recall seeing a creation someone made of a Lego-based rapid prototyping mill that deposited water droplets that froze on contact to build shapes. Was I hallucinating? I can't find it using Google, but I suspect I'm not searching for the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego water-freezing rapid prototype machine

Hey, Chris! Good to hear from you! There was some discussion of a rapid prototyper started a while back by Steve Baker and I believe he was going to attempt to use expanding 3M insulation foam, laid out in drops as the material. Discussion of other (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)