 Robotics / 23349
    Re: The Great Ball Contraption —Roy Nelson
   (...) Done. (URL) What I'd really like to know is how you interleaved the linkarms (which look (...) On each axle I used four 3-long linkarms. The link arms are positioned in such a way that they never rub against eachother. I have made another (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Great Ball Contraption —Geoffrey Hyde
    "Roy Nelson" <legoroy@telus.net> wrote in message news:IAH1Kr.7vn@lugnet.com... (...) marbles run through, I especially liked the mechanism you used to bring the marbles up from the large antenna dish they collected at onto the conveyor belt, while (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)