 Robotics / 23348
    Re: The Great Ball Contraption —Geoffrey Hyde
   Would it be possible to get a closeup shot of the conveyor, and the linkarm assembly it feeds into with all those gears? What I'd really like to know is how you interleaved the linkarms (which look suspiciously like 3-arm rotor blade pieces) to me) (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Great Ball Contraption —Roy Nelson
   (...) Done. (URL) What I'd really like to know is how you interleaved the linkarms (which look (...) On each axle I used four 3-long linkarms. The link arms are positioned in such a way that they never rub against eachother. I have made another (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

    "Roy Nelson" <legoroy@telus.net> wrote in message news:IAH1Kr.7vn@lugnet.com... (...) marbles run through, I especially liked the mechanism you used to bring the marbles up from the large antenna dish they collected at onto the conveyor belt, while (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)