 Robotics / 23324
  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote: (snip) (...) (snip) (...) Another awesome source which you may want to link the main page to is: (URL) While not in English, it does contain animations of nearly every idea on the list. Wow! You can get a rough (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

(...) Thank you! I found this page ages ago when trying to find an easy way to build a step feeder (I've wanted to build one ever since a certain Playful Penguin thread in rtlToronto), and it inspired me to start a list, but I couldn't relocate it! (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)