 Robotics / 23261
RE: The Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 19:21:42 GMT

Also (possibly worth noting), the LEGO basketballs are NOT perfectly
round:  the stripes on the ball are recessed grooves.  I do not have a
soccer ball handy to compare, so I'm not sure if that is a sphere with a
painted on soccer ball pattern or if it has ridges for the polygon
shapes.

Soccer balls, like Ruffles, have ridges...