 Robotics / 22440
22439  |  22441
Subject:
RCX.NET lets you program directly from .NET code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 04:08:36 GMT

Hi guys!

Some weeks ago I was trying to build a remote controlled (web page) camera
using my RCX and .NET. I tried many libraries and no one worked ok. Then I
decided to built my own .NET library, and It worked perfect.
Now I'm sharing this with you.Take a look and let me know any comments:
http://www.geeksco.com/rcxnet/index.htm
The programming interface is very similar to spirit's, but It does not
expose all its functionality. (Just drop me an email if you need some
additional method  :-) )

enjoy!

David