 Robotics / 19613
  RE: "real" LEGO Hovercraft ? (with/without batteries/RCX "onboard")

Hi Chris, :) (...) I have that set. That was one of the first tests I did when I got it. It's my only ZNAP set. I bought it because of the motor, the flex and those wheel/"turbine". From what I remember, it doesn't work that well. It's too tiny. It (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "real" LEGO Hovercraft ? (with/without batteries/RCX "onboard")

(...) Hi, I'm not sure whether this would work or not but one possibility is using an inner tube from a mountain bike tyre. They are strong, reasonably light and look to be just the right size. Also small holes could be made on the inside of the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)