 Robotics / 16052
Re: RCX drives Manas motors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 01:50:58 GMT

Someone pointed out to me that I made a typo in the program lines shown below.
The original program reads:

       SetTxPower(TX_POWER_LO);

I had changed it during testing since I was talking to three Manas motor units
and I didn't want to have to be particularly careful to position them and the
RCX precisely enough to have the communication work reliably.

Dennis

In lugnet.robotics, Dennis Williamson writes:
[snip]
  // Set to low power so we don't run the battery down too quick

      SetTxPower(TX_POWER_HI);
[snip]