 Robotics / 15762

Subject:
So where was everyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:31:14 GMT

I have just returned from Brickfest 2001 which was a GREAT event.
Thanks to the WAMALUG folks for putting on such a well organized
and interesting weekend.

I was a little disappointed to find that Tim Courtney and I were the
only two people out of 150 to show up with RCXs! He had the
remarkable Jin Sato Mibo with him which is a "must see to believe"
piece of work. So where was everyone else? Are we really so few and
far between?

... and on another topic, I would like to invite anyone interested in
Technic or Mindstorms or RCXs to visit www.hitechnicstuff.com
You may find it interesting. With appologies to readers of this
news group for making such an announcement.

John Barnes

Re: John Barnes' New Web Site