 Robotics / 14876
  Re: NQC for Palm

(...) Of course on my Agenda Palmtop - it took little more than typing 'make' to port it. <smug grin> (...) So the Palm is big-endian? I didn't know that. Won't that also cause problems for NQC porting...does NQC run on any other big-endian (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NQC for Palm

(...) Yes - NQC is developed on a Mac so PowerPC big-endian is actually where most of the testing is done, but I don't recall ever running into an endian problem. One of the builds (for Mac MPW) targets 68K, but with slightly difference options than (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)