 Robotics / 10837
Re: Exploration Mars Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 01:28:13 GMT

On Feb. 25 00, 16:57 PST, "Dean Husby" <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:

It does have audio. There's a tiny hole under the camera side.

Depends on the model. I have an XCam as well, but it's the older
one in a square box. It does not have audio, and the power connector
is a big fat T connector.

The newer XCam without the integrated transmitter, but uses the
phone style connector does have audio. But it also has the mount,
which is why I never ordered it. I liked the way the square one
fit into a lego mounting I made really well.

---
Chris Osborn                    Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com         2160 Jefferson St., #240
http://www.fullsystem.com/      Napa, CA 94559
Webhosting that *works* - 99.99% uptime - First 3 months free