 Robotics / 10750
Re: Exploration Mars Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:21:00 GMT

On  www.amazing1.com they have a camera page, and there is a camera that is
color, it has sound, and is supposedly very small(1.5in x 1.5in). I do not know
if they changed it, but there was one there before.

Andy

Marco C. wrote:

At 12:39 21-02-2000 EST, ROJ23@aol.com wrote:
i found one on    http://www.spysupplystore.com/books.html   but its going • to
set you back like 400 dollars  there might be something better out there but
i only had time for a quick search

Try http://www.x10.com for a wireless color (with microfone) tiny Cam for
less than $88 (I don't remember the current price...)

Marco C. aka McViper