 Publishing / RailBricks / 13
Re: RAILBRICKS Issue 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.railbricks
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:40:33 GMT

Let me be the first to say, bravo another fine issue Jeramy.

Some very nice models and build instructions. The modding of 9v track and using peco rail was very thought provoking. PBrick also had me scratching the noodle about all the possibilities. And to top it all off a new track designer (Blue brick), wow what an issue.

Thanks so much.

Peter