 Announcements / 3797
    RAILBRICKS Issue 3 —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (URL) RAILBRICKS Issue 3 has been released. The Tips & Tricks Issue 64 pages (URL) Articles include: •PF Trains + 9v Train Tricks •Creating Wooden Trestle Bridges •RCX (PBricks) and 9v Train Integration •Interview with Swoofty •and much more..... (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

        Re: RAILBRICKS Issue 3 —Peter Edwards
     Let me be the first to say, bravo another fine issue Jeramy. Some very nice models and build instructions. The modding of 9v track and using peco rail was very thought provoking. PBrick also had me scratching the noodle about all the possibilities. (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jun-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

         Re: RAILBRICKS Issue 3 —Dave Sterling
     (...) Jeramy: Another awesome issue of RB! I'm already digging into Blue Brick and I really like the features it has. Thanks for highlighting that. I thought the "Keeping 9V Alive" information was fantastic. Looks like there are a lot of (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jun-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

        Re: RAILBRICKS Issue 3 —Mat Forcum
   Woot! I love this mag! Thanks! -Matt (16 years ago, 7-Jun-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)