 Announcements / 3797
3796  |  3798
Subject:
RAILBRICKS Issue 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:08:44 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

RAILBRICKS Issue 3 has been released.
The Tips & Tricks Issue
64 pages

Articles include:

•PF Trains + 9v Train Tricks
•Creating Wooden Trestle Bridges
•RCX (PBricks) and 9v Train Integration
•Interview with Swoofty
•and much more.....

RAILBRICKS issue 3 can be downloaded from following links:

Single file download:
(10 mb - Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater)
mirror 1
mirror 2

On-demand print issues are available for $14.75USD + shipping from:
http://www.lulu.com/content/2666597

Jeramy Spurgeon
Senior Editor
RAILBRICKS
http://www.railbricks.com

P.S.- We apologize if you received multiple announcement emails as registered
members of railbricks.com. We were having issues with our mail server.