 Publishing / Brick Journal / 99
Re: BrickJournal 3 is REALLY out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:09:53 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

BrickJournal 3 is now out, if you didn’t notice:-)!

Great work Joe! I finally finished reading it yesterday and can’t wait for #4! The writing and in particular the graphic design are excellent. It’s truly a professional quality magazine that anyone in the hobby would be proud of. I’m sure if you can continue with this level of quality you will be successful beyond your wildest dreams.

But there is one small complaint that I have - hinted at by the word “finally” in the previous paragraph. It’s a little too big. I’d much rather have smaller issues being released more often, than have one huge issue every few months. In this case you could have spread out the stories in #3 over several issues released over the past few months.

Other than that one complaint/suggestion I think you’re doing a wonderful job and I hope you can continue in that vein. I eagerly await the next issue....

--Bill.