 Publishing / Brick Journal / 90

Subject:
BrickJournal 3 is REALLY out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:34:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

BrickJournal 3 is now out, if you didn’t notice:-)!

Issue 3 spotlights many of the events of last year from the US and Europe, with articles from 1000-steineland™, LEGO® World, and of course, BrickFest®!

Along with events are articles from Zach Zweigart, Henry Lim, Ben Fleskes, and many more!

116 pages, and a BIG download, so be forewarned!

Links are:

Torrent Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Mirror 3 Mirror 4
Many thanks to the people who wrote all the articles and submitted the photos!

Joe Meno
Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal

Re: BrickJournal 3 is REALLY out!
In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

BrickJournal 3 is now out, if you didn’t notice:-)!

Issue 3 spotlights many of the events of last year from the US and Europe, with articles from 1000-steineland™, LEGO® World, and of course, BrickFest®!

Along with events are articles from Zach Zweigart, Henry Lim, Ben Fleskes, and many more!

116 pages, and a BIG download, so be forewarned!

Links are:

Torrent Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Mirror 3 Mirror 4
Many thanks to the people who wrote all the articles and submitted the photos!

Joe Meno
Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal

I got this from BIMP the other day and I have to say it is huuuuuuge. Lots of reading to be had (I only get it for the articles of course) and gawking for those who are into that sort of thing ;)

Thanks again Joe for putting all this together. It’s a lot of hard work and I hope the rewards are as great for you as they are for me.

Tim

Re: BrickJournal 3 is REALLY out!