 Publishing / Brick Journal / 90
89  |  91
Subject:
BrickJournal 3 is REALLY out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:34:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

BrickJournal 3 is now out, if you didn’t notice:-)!

Issue 3 spotlights many of the events of last year from the US and Europe, with articles from 1000-steineland™, LEGO® World, and of course, BrickFest®!

Along with events are articles from Zach Zweigart, Henry Lim, Ben Fleskes, and many more!

116 pages, and a BIG download, so be forewarned!

Links are:

Torrent Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Mirror 3 Mirror 4
Many thanks to the people who wrote all the articles and submitted the photos!

Joe Meno
Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal